Spring Retreat: April 26-27
Come enjoy northern Michigan and the dynamic sessions, workshops, campfires, delicious meals, games, crafts, and activities that will have every lady enjoying her time with friends.
With various retreats available, come to one retreat, or come to two retreats! Whatever your desire, Ladies’ Retreat will be a blessing!
2024 SPRING Speaker
April 26-27 | Registration will open after the fall retreats!
Charity Berkey is a devoted mother of four children and a loving wife to Neal Berkey. As an active member of the Liberty Baptist Church ministry in Las Vegas, Nevada, she has been involved in various outreach programs and has touched many lives through her service. Charity is also an accomplished author, having published several devotionals and books that focus on helping women discover their true identity in Christ. Her insights have inspired and encouraged many women to find their purpose and live meaningful lives.
2024 FALL SpeakerS
- Registration can be completed online with the registration button above.
- Paper registrations are linked here. There is a $10 processing fee if you choose to do a paper registration instead of an online registration. Paper registrations can be emailed to yes@firstname.lastname@example.org as scans or pictures, or they can be mailed to Camp CoBeAc.
- The entire cost for the retreat is $95. This includes lodging, meals, program activities, and facility usage.
- A $20 non-refundable deposit is required along with your registration to hold your spot. This deposit is subtracted from the $95. You may choose to pay the entire balance at one time if you prefer. Otherwise, the remaining balance is due upon your arrival at the retreat.
- Pastors’ wives may attend at no charge if a group of ten or more attend the retreat from that church.
- Off-Site: Those staying off-site may subtract $10 from the event fee.
- There will be an additional charge if you come the night before the retreat starts.
- Payments can be made through your online registration, via check, over the phone, or cash (at retreat arrival.)
- Each cabin has several twin-sized bunk beds, a private bathroom and shower area, and a small closet.
- Each cabin also has a box fan, soap, paper towels, and cleaning supplies.
- Bedding and towels are not provided for cabins or private/lodge rooms, so be sure to pack some when you come!
- Lodge/Private Rooms: These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for an additional $15. To reserve a lodge room, register online, select that option, and pay the $20 retreat deposit to confirm you are coming along with the $15 private room fee. If the option for a lodge/private room does not appear when you register, that indicates none are available. However, you may call or email the office to request to be put on the waitlist if any become available.
- We do our best to house people by church groups and roommate requests. However, groups may be combined in cabins as needed.
- Meals will be held in the Dining Hall. Our kitchen is equipped to provide well-balanced meals for all of our guests.
- There will be a main serving line for campers to go through, and there will a separate salad bar available as well.
- Allergies: We are equipped to accommodate those with food allergies. Simply indicate your food allergies on your registration form. During the retreat, you will simply need to inform one of the serving staff that you have an allergy, and they will bring your food out to you.
- Dietary preferences: While we can accommodate allergies, we can NOT accommodate special dietary requests if you do not have an allergy (such as as vegan, vegetarian, keto). Campers with these lifestyle choices may bring a cooler with his/her name on it and coordinate with the Kitchen Manager about the accessibility to it.
- We maintain a conservative emphasis on conduct and attire.
- The general guideline women is neck to the knees and loose.
- This is a casual retreat. There is no expectation for ladies to wear skirts or dresses to the services; however, you are still more than welcome to do so.
This is by no means an all-inclusive list, but it should provide you with a general idea.
- Twin-sized bedding or a sleeping bag
- Clothes and shoes for recreational activities
- Spending money for the Ugly Mug Coffee and Gift Shop
A Walmart is available about 10 minutes away in case you forget anything!
This is not an all-inclusive list and are subject to change, but here are many of the activities that may be available while you are here:
- .22 Rifle Range
- Black Hole
- Board Games
- Early Bird Walk to the Lake
- Funny Time
- Indoor Gymnasium
- Insta Choir
- Mini Golf
- Photo Booth
- Pinterest Party
- Sand Volleyball
- Ugly Mug Coffee and Gift Shop
- Walking Trails
Please refer to the schedule that you will receive at the retreat for activity times.
THIS SCHEDULE IS TENTATIVE and is likely to change. An updated schedule will be provided at the retreat. However, this should enable you to make proper preparations.
9:30-10:45 AM | Arrival/Registration (Office Drive-Up)
10:00-10:30 AM | Ugly Mug Open
10:45-11:00 AM | Welcome/Prayer Time
11:00-12:00 PM | Session 1
12:00-12:45 PM | Lunch
12:45-5:15 PM | Free Time
5:45-6:30 PM | Dinner
6:30-7:30 PM | Session 2
7:30-7:45 PM | Prayer Time
8:00-8:45 PM | Funny Time
9:00-11:00 PM | Free Time
7:30-8:00 AM | Early Walk to the Lake
8:00-9:00 AM | Breakfast
9:15-10:15 AM | Session 3
10:15-10:30 AM | Break
10:30-11:45 AM | Session 4
11:45-12:00 | Prayer Time
12:00-12:45 PM | Lunch
12:45-3:00 PM | Free Time/Pack Up
3:00 PM | Departure
Download a printable info guide that includes all of the above information!
Share this event with others and stay up to date by following us on social media.