Young Adult Retreat
Join us for a weekend away and connect with other Christian young adults!
This event will be filled with sessions, activities, connections, and fun. It will be a time for spiritual rejuvenation and focus on growing a relationship with Christ.
2023 Spring retreat Speaker
Eric now serves as a staff evangelist at Faith Baptist Church as the founder of Onward Ministries. He travels the country, with his family (Lexa, Mason, Logan, and Jude), transparently preaching the Bible expositionally in its cultural context while practically applying the text through its authoritative intent. He firmly believes this is the kind of preaching that God desires to use to transform the world, one life at a time. (Taken from his website, www.ericpaulgoetsch.com)
- Registration can be completed online with the registration button above.
- The entire cost for the retreat is $65. This includes lodging, meals, program activities, and facility usage.
- A $20 non-refundable deposit is required along with your registration to hold your spot. This deposit is subtracted from the $65. You may choose to pay the entire balance at one time if you prefer. Otherwise, the remaining balance is due upon your arrival at the retreat.
- Payments can be made through your online registration, via check, over the phone, or cash (at retreat arrival.)
- Each cabin has several twin-sized bunk beds, a private bathroom and shower area, and a small closet.
- Each cabin also has a box fan, soap, paper towels, and cleaning supplies.
- Bedding and towels are not provided for cabins or private/lodge rooms, so be sure to pack some when you come!
- Lodge/Private Rooms: These are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for an additional $15. To reserve a lodge room, register online, select that option, and pay the $20 retreat deposit to confirm you are coming along with the $15 private room fee. If the option for a lodge/private room does not appear when you register, that indicates none are available. However, you may call or email the office to request to be put on the waitlist if any become available.
- We do our best to house people by church groups and roommate requests. However, groups may be combined in cabins as needed.
- Meals will be held in the Dining Hall. Our kitchen is equipped to provide well-balanced meals for all of our guests.
- There will be a main serving line for campers to go through, and there will a separate salad bar available as well.
- Allergies: We are equipped to accommodate those with food allergies. Simply indicate your food allergies on your registration form. During the retreat, you will simply need to inform one of the serving staff that you have an allergy, and they will bring your food out to you.
- Dietary preferences: While we can accommodate allergies, we can NOT accommodate special dietary requests if you do not have an allergy (such as as vegan, vegetarian, keto). Campers with these lifestyle choices may bring a cooler with his/her name on it and coordinate with the Kitchen Manager about the best location to place it and the accessibility to it.
- We maintain a conservative emphasis on conduct and attire.
- The general guideline for men and women is neck to the knees and loose.
- This is a casual retreat. There is no expectation for ladies to wear skirts or dresses to the services or for men to wear collared shirts; however, you are still more than welcome to do so.
This is by no means an all-inclusive list, but it should provide you with a general idea.
- Twin-sized bedding or a sleeping bag
- Clothes and shoes for recreational activities
- Spending money for the Ugly Mug Coffee and Gift Shop
A Walmart is available about 10 minutes away in case you forget anything!
This is not an all-inclusive list and are subject to change, but here are many of the activities that may be available while you are here:
- .22 Rifle Range
- Board Games
- Catch & Release Fishing
- Disc Golf
- Field Games
- Indoor Gymnasium
- Mini Golf
- Outdoor Basketball Courts
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Sand Volleyball
- Ugly Mug Coffee and Gift Shop
- Walking Trails
- Wiffle Ball Field
Not listed are all of the tournaments, games, and activities that will be a part of the retreat. Please refer to the schedule that you will receive at the retreat for activity times.
One of the unique things about the Young Adult Retreat is the activity that you are able to go to before the retreat even begins! In the past, this has been things like kayaking, bowling, and disc golf.
We will announce the activity closer to the retreat, so be sure to keep an eye out for this opportunity!
THIS SCHEDULE IS TENTATIVE and is likely to change. An updated schedule will be provided at the retreat. However, this should enable you to make proper preparations.
1:00 PM | TBA Pre-Retreat Activity
4:00-6:00 PM | Arrival/Registration (Camp Office)
6:30 PM | Dinner
7:15-7:30 PM | Welcome
7:30-8:45 PM | Session 1
8:45 PM | Dessert Fellowship
9:15-1:00 PM | Free Time
9:30-11:00 PM | Volleyball Tournament
10:45-12:00 AM | 3v3 Basketball Tournament
8:30-9:30 AM | Ugly Mug Open
9:00-9:30 AM | Breakfast
9:45-10:45 AM | Session 2
10:45-11:30 AM | Free Time
11:30-12:15 PM | Small Group Specifics
12:15-12:45 PM | Lunch
12:45-4:15 PM | Free Time
2:00-3:45 PM | Speed Gaming
4:15-4:45 PM | Pack Up
4:45-6:00 PM | Session 3
6:00-7:00 PM | Dinner
7:00 PM | Departure
Download a printable info guide that includes all of the above information!